The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Clearing Application

I got an offer through clearing and im currently creating my ucas application but its quiet a long process.
do i need a personal statement ?
and do i need to put the BTEC result only or put in all my qualifications?
Original post by JNM
I got an offer through clearing and im currently creating my ucas application but its quiet a long process.
do i need a personal statement ?
and do i need to put the BTEC result only or put in all my qualifications?

Hi there,

Yes, we do still require a personal statement and all of your qualifications listed, not just your BTEC. If you have any problems, please give our Admissions team a call on +44 (0) 1242 714845 or email [email protected].

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions!

Maria at the University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
thank you. i was only give 48 hours to accept but the personal statement i will need more time to create good one, is it possible to extend my given time or do i just apply again ?Thanks
Original post by JNM
thank you. i was only give 48 hours to accept but the personal statement i will need more time to create good one, is it possible to extend my given time or do i just apply again ?Thanks

Hi there,

I have just spoken to our Admissions team and whilst it is a mandatory field, it does not need to be a full length personal statement. If you just add a paragraph to explain why you chose the subject, that will be fine.

Any problems or questions, give us a call on +44 (0) 1242 714845 or email [email protected].

Maria at the University of Gloucestershire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending