The Student Room Group

Im insecure....

Recently i haven been feeling really insecure about the size of my penis i am just under 6inches when erect and recently i had sex with my girlfriend of 2 months for then first time she whispered whilst giving me oral saying your penis is so "cute" as soon as she said this i felt very tense ..... is size a big deal to girls????
Reply 1
Maybe she said this as it looked cute you need to stop thinking negatively your gf is with you and likes you for who you as a person and if she is a decent person she will respect all of you.*
You can still probably please a woman with your pilly willy if you know how to use it
Original post by Anonymous
Recently i haven been feeling really insecure about the size of my penis i am just under 6inches when erect and recently i had sex with my girlfriend of 2 months for then first time she whispered whilst giving me oral saying your penis is so "cute" as soon as she said this i felt very tense ..... is size a big deal to girls????

" Just under 6 inches " so like 5.8in? Thats average... nothing to be worried about. Majority of people who have bigger things are actually bi/gay look up on google :P
How can a penis look cute? Did you stick googly-eyes on it or something?
Reply 5
Mate I'm smaller than that and I've never had any trouble. Usually if a girl is into you it doesn't really matter. If you've got a bigger partner, it can sometimes make certain positions difficult but as long as you know your strengths and use them to your advantage I can't see how you can fail. That goes for sex in a relationship or one night stands.
@Reality Check could help

Quick Reply

Latest