The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm starting arabic and middle eastern studies at exeter this september!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I'll be applying for 2008 Psycho-lol-ogy.

The uni looks good (on paper, not been there yet) and the bursary is pretty generous. From what I've seen of the accommodation prices in Exeter, I'll be spending the whole lot on rent :smile:

No box room for me I'm afraid!
I'm applying for History so i'll be on the Cornwall campus i think, which suits me fine. The accomodation looks lurrvly

I'm going to the open day that's on 6th of October, anyone else going?
Reply 23
yeah i'm applying for history/ history and society (post a-level). i visited the campus yesterday and fell in love with it- partly due to the lovely weather, but it's certainly a nice place and the city is lovely too. going to the september open day also.
cool, i'm excited about it. Only trouble i'm having at the moment is writing a draft personal statement, i know what i need to say, I just can't start it off......plus that i have one course which is a little bit different to the rest.....so a little bit hard............:/
Hey :

Im hopefully going to Southampton in 2008 to study Child Nursing
So excited!?
But so confused about accomodation too !

x
Reply 26
bowgen_1989
Hey :

Im hopefully going to Southampton in 2008 to study Child Nursing
So excited!?
But so confused about accomodation too !

x

Well done? This is the Exeter forum...
Reply 27
^ :rofl:

Good to see you haven't abandoned us for the Oxford forum Angelil...although we missed you at the meet-up :rolleyes:
Ariadne
^ :rofl:

Good to see you haven't abandoned us for the Oxford forum Angelil...although we missed you at the meet-up :rolleyes:

we did indeed...

and indeed :rofl:
I'm applying to Exeter for English with NA Study... very scared as I really don't think I'll get in. I love love love it, its so nice although I do live in Devon I'm willing to sacrifice going to a new place for it... I think I'll go for nights out in Plymouth instead so the nightlife would be new... ohmigod... this makes me so nervous!!
Reply 30
I'm applying for drama. My second choice after Brsitol, though to be honest, I would love to go to either. Also applying to Manchester, Warwick and Leeds. Reallly loved it at the open day. :biggrin:
Reply 31
Glittery Fairy - that's the course I'm on, so pm me if you want any info! x
Reply 32
Ach I'd never abandon you all :biggrin:

And as fun as the foot-long straws looked, it was a bit far to come :frown: :p:
Come down for the next one =D We've got to meet the legend!! And there will be more straws..asuming poundland still sell them...
Reply 34
I could be persuaded...when the money situation improves :biggrin:

(Hopefully as of Saturday I'll have a job, too, so :biggrin: )
Yay :biggrin: Would huge straws and chocolate be enough persuasion?
Reply 36
*strokes imaginary goatee*

Could be...

We could always do what I promised we'd do last year but never got round to...THE DESSERT CRAWL!

It's like a pub crawl, but with desserts :biggrin:
thats sounds yummy :biggrin:
Reply 38
hey!!

I just go an offer from Exeter today! Crazy, its 400 points from 4 A Level subjects with an A in biology which i thought was slightly high! (This is for biological Sciences) Anyone else got any offers? Exeter seems pretty awesome!
applying for history v100, 2008, just got an offer of 3A's! huzzah.

Latest