Post if you are an atheist.

Wanted to include a poll but don't know how to on the TSR app

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

If you go on a thread relating to Islam, like 100%
Agnostic here :colone:
Agnostic.
#agnostic
Atheist, willing to accept god's existence with proof.

Also willing to accept 's existence with proof.
(edited 7 years ago)
Neckbeard
Reply 7
We get it... you're an Atheist.
Atheist
I think it would be accurate to describe me as an agnostic atheist.
Reply 10
Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on David
I'm an atheist
I don't use weasel psuedonyms like "sceptic", "secular humanist" (although I am both of these) - I call myself an atheist because I'm not ashamed of the label, or scared of what people might say about me if I use it. I know people are different in america in contrast with the UK, but wherever you are, unless there is some kind of legal sanction, you shoul never conceal the fact that you don't believe in god.
Original post by XOR_
Atheist, willing to accept god's existence with proof.

Also willing to accept @serah.exe's existence with proof.

agnostic athiest :five:
Original post by sleepysnooze
I'm an atheist
I don't use weasel psuedonyms like "sceptic", "secular humanist" (although I am both of these) - I call myself an atheist because I'm not ashamed of the label, or scared of what people might say about me if I use it. I know people are different in america in contrast with the UK, but wherever you are, unless there is some kind of legal sanction, you shoul never conceal the fact that you don't believe in god.

What about "New Atheist"? All the cool kids are using it.
Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey - added a poll for you!

Atheist here. :smile:
Original post by champ_mc99
What about "New Atheist"? All the cool kids are using it.

From what I know of New Atheism, it implies inter-sectional feminism, which I doubt many people who are rationally capable would choose to be a part of.
Reply 16
According to a lot of surveys many to most people in the UK do not have religious beliefs. This is even more exaggerated when you are talking about White British people - typically Christian but these days mostly non-believers.

This gets under reported each census as many non-believers (of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds) still put whatever their family religion is, because it forms a part of their identity even if they don't practice or believe.

For example, my Mum doesn't really believe in God and said that what she puts on her census basically depends how she feels on the day.

- Personally, unlike a lot of atheists, I 100% do not believe in God but I am tolerant of religion and have no strong desire for it to be abolished.
Original post by Shipreck
From what I know of New Atheism, it implies inter-sectional feminism, which I doubt many people who are rationally capable would choose to be a part of.

Lol, what really? I just thought it's those part of the slightly recent 21st century sudden surge of atheism lead by Harris, the late Hitchens etc.

Sam harris rather identifies himself as a New Atheist rather than an atheist. Bit of a weirdo.
Original post by iEthan
Hey - added a poll for you!

Atheist here. :smile:

Thanks!
I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. :smile:

Quick Reply