The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lykabelle
'Eau' is right...I was talking about ResultsPlus with Edexcel which should enable me to find out my results online. Since all my exams are with edexcel then I'll find out all three of my A level grades along with all my unit scores and grades.

But since we're on the subject of Track, I think I'll find out my actual results first then I'll check Track. What time does it usually update if anyone knows?

7am onwards according to JCQ: http://www.jcq.org.uk/faqs/results/#q4. :smile:
Well i know last year my friend found out he got into uni by checking track at midnight. But it then crashed, so probz 8am.

I was sort of quietly confident b4-the same voice that told me i'd done well in my AS levels the night b4 results was telling me that i'm going to uni

But reading this i feel positively sick. I forgot about the dreaded opening of results ours come on a sheet of a4.

Last year i got the sheet and just prayed didn't look at it for a bit then i went into a corner of the library and jus read them and then started screaming haha, i'll do the same this yr too-i hope that i get the same feelings again
Reply 42
In Northern Ireland, we get ours delivered.
Reply 43
empfrench
In Northern Ireland, we get ours delivered.

But what time will they be delivered?! I personally like going in to collect my results and seeing my friends/teachers etc. Can you check Track before?
Reply 44
brown
But what time will they be delivered?! I personally like going in to collect my results and seeing my friends/teachers etc. Can you check Track before?

Oh yeah, that can be a bit of a variable. Last year my friend's mum got o impatient, she got into the car and drove round untill she found the postman! I got my AS results at about 11a.m. You can Track to see if you've been accepted on to the course. You can also, if you don't want to waint for the post, go round to the school and ask for them, since they get the results about a week before hand, and send them out to us. They will NOT give you the results before the 16th, however, as a friend of mine discovered last year when he went in to change his contact details, and the bitch secretary waved the envelope containing his results in front of his face! I'd've slapped her face. Hard. :wink: :eek:
Reply 45
empfrench
Oh yeah, that can be a bit of a variable. Last year my friend's mum got o impatient, she got into the car and drove round untill she found the postman! I got my AS results at about 11a.m. You can Track to see if you've been accepted on to the course. You can also, if you don't want to waint for the post, go round to the school and ask for them, since they get the results about a week before hand, and send them out to us. They will NOT give you the results before the 16th, however, as a friend of mine discovered last year when he went in to change his contact details, and the bitch secretary waved the envelope containing his results in front of his face! I'd've slapped her face. Hard. :wink: :eek:

He actually saw his results envelope before the official day! :eek: I would have freaked out at that. I knew the colleges and schools received our results before we did but that must have been so nerve-wracking to have your results waved in front of you like that. And how did the secretary get his results? I thought they were supposed to be confidential.

That bit about your friend's mum doesn't surprise me though... patience is a virtue :biggrin: .
Probably on my drive.. My as results are being sent home. My postman seems to be coming at about 3 o clock.. So, as soon as I catch a glimpse I will be racing down the drive.
brown
7am onwards according to JCQ: http://www.jcq.org.uk/faqs/results/#q4. :smile:

Reply 48
in the common room
with all the upper sixth and the rest of my year group
after we get them, we then have to have an interview with our teachers about next years options
oh joy
lol

i just need to pass 2 out of 3 subjects..and im sorted
since the course i wanna do at uni requires 80 points :P
lol

so yeah

with all my friends

and then i party

reglardles of the results
kateyrib
in the common room
with all the upper sixth and the rest of my year group
after we get them, we then have to have an interview with our teachers about next years options
oh joy
lol

i just need to pass 2 out of 3 subjects..and im sorted
since the course i wanna do at uni requires 80 points :P
lol

so yeah

with all my friends

and then i party

reglardles of the results

:eek: Not even sometime to think...like at least a day or something!
Reply 50
Adjacent to my will, and 9mm.
Avogadro6.022*10^23

It won't be that bad :eek:
Mike, please...!
Avogadro6.022*10^23

:rofl:
i wont be able to resist opening mine as soon as they are in my hand. i have very little patience!
aaaah just imagine this time in 24 days, we'll probz be in this thread panicking!!!
Oh god where do i begin. Ever since i did A-levels i've been sick,sad,stressed and depressed as a result of me thinking abt results and whating to do well SOOO bad. The fear of not knowing what to expect has made me paranoid. Results day, i think i'll wait a day or two before i collect my results. I;ll be shaking when i'm opening that slip.
Reply 56
I should imagine standing outside school - last year the head of sixth form was handing the envelopes out outside the main entrance. I'm not even thinking about results, though I know it's definitely gonna be a bad day...I've never got anything less than a B before and I'm used to As and A*s- well, apart from one AS I took early and then re-did so it doesn't count lol - and I know I'm gonna be looking at a D or E in one subject on that sheet which I'm not liking lol :frown: But I'm not really caring right now, didn't give a monkey's 'bout my exams so won't give a monkey's 'bout my results until it comes to the day before or so.
Reply 57
I'll just be up all night on track, constantly pressing refresh over and over again. If I get a place onto my course, then I'll probably go to school early so I can see all my mates. If I don't get in, after begging the uni to change their decision, I'll just go into school later in the afternoon once everyone has gone so nobody sees my rubbish results :frown:
My AS's away from all sources of human lifeform :redface: Resits resits resits lol
rasprincess
Oh god where do i begin. Ever since i did A-levels i've been sick,sad,stressed and depressed as a result of me thinking abt results and whating to do well SOOO bad. The fear of not knowing what to expect has made me paranoid. Results day, i think i'll wait a day or two before i collect my results. I;ll be shaking when i'm opening that slip.

:hugs: I hope you get what you want :smile:

Latest