The Student Room Group

About results

Hi, so i wanted to ask that i basically got my results and i did btec law and got a distinction in that and i also did AS politics and got U grade! So what does this mean will i be able to do A2 in politics! Can i retake it! And will the uni that i want to go will they swe ilthis? Also the subjects that i want to keep taking ahead in uni as well is law so can someone help me and tell me that it doesn't matter if i got a U!! I'm sooo upset can someone help me! Tell me what it means for my future!
Thanks
Original post by Temz.12
Hi, so i wanted to ask that i basically got my results and i did btec law and got a distinction in that and i also did AS politics and got U grade! So what does this mean will i be able to do A2 in politics! Can i retake it! And will the uni that i want to go will they swe ilthis? Also the subjects that i want to keep taking ahead in uni as well is law so can someone help me and tell me that it doesn't matter if i got a U!! I'm sooo upset can someone help me! Tell me what it means for my future!
Thanks

To answer some of your questions (the ones I can answer):

You have to declare your grades that you've achieved, including U grades now, so yes :frown: and whether you can take A2 politics or not - up to your school, or so I believe, so check with them. My school has a rule for when you can and can't take it. If all else fails I think you can learn it independently and pay for entry yourself at an exam centre, but how ideal that is.. I do not know. I hope that you can do AS and A2 at the same time for politics and perhaps apply for the year after.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
To answer some of your questions (the ones I can answer):

You have to declare your grades that you've achieved, including U grades now, so yes :frown: and whether you can take A2 politics or not - up to your school, or so I believe, so check with them. My school has a rule for when you can and can't take it. If all else fails I think you can learn it independently and pay for entry yourself at an exam centre, but how ideal that is.. I do not know. I hope that you can do AS and A2 at the same time for politics and perhaps apply for the year after.

So if the college allows me to continue with Politics for A2! And i get a good grade in A2 will the uni see that or they will also see the AS grade! Also with a U can i go to do law in uni as i got DISTINCTION for law now

Quick Reply

Latest