The Student Room Group

Anyone in Animation at LCC (UAL)?

I'm planning to start with animation at LCC this September. Are any of you in it as well? Sort of really scared and excited at the same time as I only have experience in stop motion but none in actually animating stuff.
Hey! Yeah I'm planning on studying animation at LCC this September I'm really nervous too as it's my first time studying animation from the work I have seen they do a good amount if stop motion so I wouldn't worry! I'm hoping to do 2D and 3D :biggrin:
Are you gonna be living in halls? PM me on Facebook so we can get in touch and maybe become friends! I don't know anyone in London
(FB: Anna Bocca)
There are two Anna Bocca in the search results I can't tell what one you are what's your profile pic? :s would be awesome to know someone before going into uni since we are both nervous :biggrin: and no i wont be staying in the halls im staying home. where are you from?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Robbietoons
There are two Anna Bocca in the search results I can't tell what one you are what's your profile pic? :s would be awesome to know someone before going into uni since we are both nervous :biggrin: and no i wont be staying in the halls im staying home. where are you from?

black and white profile pic with a striped crop top and highwaisted jeans
Hey, I'll be starting animation at LCC in September as well although I won't be staying in halls but at accommodation not far away. I'm hella nervous at the moment haha! Add me on facebook (Jayvonne Mckenzie) I'm holding a camera in my pp. I want to do 2D and 3D work but I like stop motion as well.

Quick Reply

Latest