The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would.
If I didn't want any fizzy pop and didn't feel like alcohol I'd go for the cheap, refreshing option.
Reply 3
I've ordered water when me or a friend has had one too many in the pub.
Reply 4
I have before! They give you the dirtiest look when you order it but free drinks are so satisfying.
yep i would :smile:
I would if I wanted to drink water (seems pretty obvious).
Reply 7
Sausage
I have before! They give you the dirtiest look when you order it but free drinks are so satisfying.

haha! aren't they just? :five:

also, water + slice of lemon= :love:

:biggrin:
Reply 8
Have done, and will again.
Reply 9
Daveo
Have done, and will again.

Dude, that's radical
Reply 10
If I'm in a pub and feel like having water, why would I go all the way home to have some? :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Tom
Especially if you're burning up after popping a pill or two.

But then you go on to say:
Tom
No shame in being sensible there.

I'm confused.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
I might order it alongside a couple of pints of beer, if I'm on a night-long boozer, but not on its own.
Tom
I take it you feel it is not "sensible" to take an intoxicating substance?

A lot of people are pretty closed minded when it comes to this issue. Hell, I was a couple of years ago ... how things change ...

Anyway - yes, I have in the past, and will continue to order water in a pub... I drink 6-8 litres of water a day, so when I'm on the lash I need to get my fill :biggrin:
Reply 16
Have done and would do again. Mostly when drunk but also just when nipping in to meet a friend.

Dont see what the problem is really :dontknow:
I wouldn't...

... definetly not a pints worth. I might have a glass of water, but i'm not a big water drinker anyway.
If it's the first thing they were drinking (and not driving) I would find that pretty odd.
Reply 18
Have done many a time and will continue on doing so.:biggrin: I don't care what anyone else thinks as I didn't ask them to like it or drink it.:p: :lolz:
Reply 19
Pinelem
Have done many a time and will continue on doing so.:biggrin: I don't care what anyone else thinks as I didn't ask them to like it or drink it.:p: :lolz:

I'm surprised you wouldn't want pineapple juice at every oppurtunity :p:

Latest