The Student Room Group

My Course changed + need more maintenance loan?

So when i first applied for student finance in january i applied for a maintenance grant, and i putted in my course details which at that time was Computer studies (£9k Tuition). Although i couldn't get into that course so the uni offered me Computer studies course with foundation year (£6k Tuition).

I would have to call up SFE to get this rearranged or does SFE update this themselves?

Also i was offered the usual £3.8k student loan however this doesn't cover my living expenses when im going to my uni, as my rent is £115pw for my accomodation (£4.8kish for the whole year). Therefore is it possible for me to get a higher loan than £3.8k? and my home income is below £25k so im guessing there is a possiblity i could get this re-arranged?
Hi there.

You will need to make us aware of the changes to your course and you can do this by logging into your online account.

It sounds as though you have not applied to have your application based on income, to check if that is the case and what is outstanding you can contact us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending