The Student Room Group

I had a very crazy WEIRD DREAM....I met Hitler.

I had a dream that I was running down a narrow corridor shouting the words 'BACK OFF!!! BLOODY BACK OFF!!!' as a giant raging bull wearing a baseball cap was chasing me. I then went into a room on the corridor where Adolf Hitler was stood on a table taking a vodka shot wearing 70s clothes and listening to 80s dance music. I then dreamt that I had a few vodka shots with him and then danced with him on the table. We were both shouting at each other drunk 'I LIKE YOU MATE'. And then suddenly the raging bull came charging through the door making the door go flying into Hitler's face, making him fall back into a chair with a bleeding nose and then in the dream I saw Teresa May riding the bull with David Cameron sat behind her on the bull. Teresa May then said 'Are we late for the party?' and I just stood there in the dream with a vodka shot in my hand and said 'Shouldn't you be running the country?' and May said 'We're just having a night out with the lads!' and at this point David Cameron had stripped off his trousers and revealed a pair of shiny hot pants. May and Cameron then started dancing on the table shouting 'GREAT BRITAIN UNITE!!!!!' and then Hitler woke up and joined them on the table. I then also joined them on the table as Hitler started break dancing. I then woke up.

What the hell does this dream mean?!?!! It's possibly one of the most entertaining, crazy dreams I've ever had. It's bloody bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Can I have some of that?
Reply 2
:facepalm:

Lol I thought my dreams were strange, obviously not. It means Hitler has been reincarnated just to party!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
Can I have some of that?

haha, promise you it was just me having a dream :smile:
Original post by A321
:facepalm:

Lol I thought my dreams were strange, obviously not. It means Hitler has been reincarnated just to party!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I called him my 'mate'!

Oh bloody hell... I'm friends with Hitler.
Reply 5
It means you should do a STEM subject at uni
Don't suppose you were a Brexit supporter were you?
Reply 7
Original post by cookie123456789
And I called him my 'mate'!

Oh bloody hell... I'm friends with Hitler.

GTFO you nazi!

I'm more curious as to how you've managed to remember every quote from your dream lol. Seems just as creative as your Nandos story :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
Don't suppose you were a Brexit supporter were you?

As a matter of fact I was, yes.
Original post by A321
GTFO you nazi!

I'm more curious as to how you've managed to remember every quote from your dream lol. Seems just as creative as your Nandos story :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always remember my dreams very vividly. I have a strange, creative mind which can just remember all the details.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It means you should do a STEM subject at uni

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?
Reply 11
Original post by cookie123456789
How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

A tautology can be deduced from any premises. :wink:
And I thought I had weird dreams
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
A tautology can be deduced from any premises. :wink:

Oh I see :wink:
I'm just waiting for Plantagenet Crown to call you out on this being made up.
That sounds like an amazing dream!!! I want this as a dream! What triggered this?
:fuhrer:"I LIKE YOU MATE!"

2 mins later.....:cookie:"mmm.I knew I liked this"
Original post by ccollinsxo
That sounds like an amazing dream!!! I want this as a dream! What triggered this?

I don't really know! Although I was reading a book about Hitler the other day.
tldr
how the **** did I know this was going to be you before even clicking on this

you're legit heading into damoni territory

Quick Reply

Latest