The Student Room Group

Help me!! With uni courses

Hello guys,

So I am getting better with what I want to do. So the thing is that I have narrowed it down to a degree in chemistry (joint, related), pharmacy and chemical engineering. Out of these I want to do pharmacy the most because I love medicines and medical stuff, however apparently it is at a really bad position at the moment. Chem eng doesn't interest me much but thats where you get money and jobs. Chem degree is ok not sure about whether I want to do that. All stuff like pharmacology, biochemistry, medicinal chemistry etc. don't get you a job if not studied further if you do you dont get paid much. I dont do biology so most medical stuff I cant do. Also Someone told me about optometry according to requirements you dont have to have bio but would I find it hard, is it a good profession? Any suggestions on degrees would also be helpful.

Thank you a lot for your time and any help, much appreciated
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest