The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Herfordshire's quite far so I'm not going to be able to go, Chester is the closest to home so I really hope I like it x

See I'm the other way around :wink: Hertfordshire is about an hour from me whereas chester is 3 hours! So it will be an early start when i go to chester
Is anyone going to Leeds Beckett tomorrow? Or has anyone been? What was it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Econway10
Is anyone going to Leeds Beckett tomorrow? Or has anyone been? What was it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been, its too far from where I live but I'm not putting it down as a choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I don't think I'm putting it down as a choice either so I've not been
Reply 84
Yeah, I don't think I'm putting it down as a choice either so I've not been

What are your options? :smile:
Has anyone applied yet?
Original post by Rose.n
What are your options? :smile:

I think I've deffo narrowed it down to KCL, Surrey, Nottingham, Coventry and Chester
Has anyone applied yet?

I think I'm pretty close to applying which is pretty nerve racking lol wbu?
Same, my form tutor just needs to finish my reference and then it's all good to go I hope. I'm so scared x
Reply 89
Has anyone applied yet?

I'm hoping to send mine off next week :smile:

I think I've deffo narrowed it down to KCL, Surrey, Nottingham, Coventry and Chester

Good choices! :smile: I'm going for Chester, Nottingham, Hertfordshire, Surrey and Cardiff Met
I'm applying to KCL, Surrey, Leeds Beckett and Nottingham
I'm applying to KCL, Surrey, Leeds Beckett and Nottingham

How come you chose Leeds Beckett, what is it like? And did you only like those 4 unis
Leeds Beckett was quite nice - the facilities were good and the city was really nice. I don't really have any other options to put down - I don't want to go to Chester or Robert Gordon university.
X
Leeds Beckett also have low grade requirements so it's somewhere as a back up.
Hey guys!

All the best for applying for Nutrition and Dietetics! I applied for 2016 entry, I am a current Surrey student and I received interviews in all 5 of my choices.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try my best to help! I know how daunting the process!
Hi, where did you get interviews at and how did you find then? Also how are you finding your first year? X Good luck
Leeds Beckett also have low grade requirements so it's somewhere as a back up.

Chester is my place with low requirements and I'm actually not sure about coventry anymore. I know someone who goes to Leeds and the city is good so I don't know whether to swap coventry for leeds beckett. I was going to apply in a day or two so it's not really good that I'm having doubts lol
Reply 97
What grades is everyone being predicted? Is anyone applying to just nutrition bsc courses as well as nutrition and dietetics?
Original post by Manisha__06
Hey guys!

All the best for applying for Nutrition and Dietetics! I applied for 2016 entry, I am a current Surrey student and I received interviews in all 5 of my choices.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try my best to help! I know how daunting the process!

Hi, thanks so much for replying x What were the interviews like and is there lots to do in Surrey?
Hi, where did you get interviews at and how did you find then? Also how are you finding your first year? X Good luck

Hey!

I got interviews from Surrey, Nottingham, Plymouth, Herts and Leeds Beckett. Honestly the interviews are a little intimidating but I found myself become progressively more confident in each interview I went through. I definitely did not prepare as well for my first (or two) interviews and the struggle was real! If you think about all the common questions they may ask and have some pointers to show yourself in a good, perhaps unique, light and why you want to follow this career path you should be absolutely fine. I highly recommend reading HCPC, it really breaks down what is expected from a health professional. Interview Bible right there.

Only just started so couldn't say an awful lot! Surrey really ease you into things and the staff are great respond pretty quick with emails. Give alot of practice in the lab too!

Should you have anymore questions, do let me know and all the best for applying!

Latest