The Student Room Group

History or Geography?

So I am to drop a subject next year, but I am unsure on which to ditch!

I got a D in both, neither really are a strong subject, so I'm willing to put the time into it over the next year.

The other subjects I do are Computer Science and Photography, both I'm doing well in.

So what would you guys do in this situation? Which would you recommend me to drop and which to carry on?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Have you got any idea what you want to do/study after A Levels yet? :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Have you got any idea what you want to do/study after A Levels yet? :smile:

Unfortunately not. I think I'll go for an apprenticeship at a tech company once I've done with my second year of Sixth Form. As I have to continue one of these, the dilemma is which is the most useful for me...

Original post by Michael007800
Unfortunately not. I think I'll go for an apprenticeship at a tech company once I've done with my second year of Sixth Form. As I have to continue one of these, the dilemma is which is the most useful for me...

Perhaps consider which one you are more interested in/likely to get a better grade in? They are both well-respected subjects, so I don't think usefulness is really much of an issue :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Perhaps consider which one you are more interested in/likely to get a better grade in? They are both well-respected subjects, so I don't think usefulness is really much of an issue :smile:

Fair enough, I'll use that in my thoughts! In terms of work load and interest, Geography will be the better subject, so unless anyone has any objections, I'll go for that! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest