The Student Room Group

Not sure if I am looking for the right degree!

I want to go to university in 2017 and I'm looking at courses at the moment however I'm having a lot of trouble settling for one.
I like being creative but more in a media, marketing way rather than actually drawing, painting etc. I was going to do events management but I'm not 100% sure on that now. I've also been looking at Media and Communications degrees as they look really interesting. But I just don't know what to do and I have to start my personal statement soon which is really bothering me.
I would really appreciate it if anyone that is doing Marketing, Events Management or Media & Communication to give me a few tips. At the end of the day I'm looking for a creative degree at a strong university.
Many thanks:smile:
Reply 1
I currently study Events Management and if you're looking for a heavily creative course I'd say both Events and Marketing are very business orientated so you'd have a module on finance for example. I am really enjoying it personally but if essays and reports and presentations aren't your thing it might be worth choosing a different course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending