The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University courses

I am currently study my a levels, I hope to next year do an art and design foundation before going to university to either do, ba graphic design communication at Chelsea university or a ba illustration prehaps at camberwells. I was just wondering what these courses are like, eg what do you do on a day to day basis in class? Do you get your own work space? What kind of projects do you get set? I would just like to know a bit more about these courses as the websites don't tell you much. Thank you!
Original post by colourcreative
I am currently study my a levels, I hope to next year do an art and design foundation before going to university to either do, ba graphic design communication at Chelsea university or a ba illustration prehaps at camberwells. I was just wondering what these courses are like, eg what do you do on a day to day basis in class? Do you get your own work space? What kind of projects do you get set? I would just like to know a bit more about these courses as the websites don't tell you much. Thank you!

Hi Colourcreative,

I am a Ravensbourne student, who did an art foundation and went on to study animation.
If you are interested in doing an art and design foundation why not check us out!
Click Me

We are situated a few minutes away from North Greenwich tube station, come drop us a visit!

As for Chelsea and Camberwell, I would also advise making visits to the univiersities and get a sense of the place for yourself and that way you can talk to current students as well. The more you know the easier your choice will be when it comes :smile:

Hope this helps!
Jay :biggrin:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending