I wanted to post on here because I have a really confusing choice. I applied to Physiotherapy courses and got 3 offers and decided my firm was:
Cardiff - Grade A needed in Biology
And my insurance was:
St Georges - Grade B needed in Biology
As my application/A Levels panned out over the year, I focused on achieving my firm offer as my other choices were much of a muchness. However, come results day I had a shocker by getting a grade D overall in Biology. This meant by Firm offer refused me but I believe my insurance has confirmed me (although I havent heard anything from them yet).
The choice I have is whether to go through with uni this year at St Georges when Im not too keen on studying in London/spending a lot of money/expensive accommodation but want to study the course. Or... go back to college and bump my Biology grade up to go elsewhere next year depending on how much I can beat my grade now. I am already 20 and feel like I'm dragging a bit. What should I do next???
Advice Needed: What should I do now?
|Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time?||17-10-2016|
|REMINDER: Do not post your personal statement on TSR, otherwise you may have to rewrite it from scratch. Click here for more info.||11-10-2016|