The Student Room Group

Edexcel Ict gcse Prom CAB

Is anyone doing the Edexcel gcse ict about prom?
I'm currently working on the webpage but i'm stuck on what to do when they ask me about the section layout. If you know something about this topic please feel free to give any tips and advise.
Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, i'm doing the prom cab but not on activity 3 yet.
I'd appreciate some advice on the spreadsheet model in actvity 2 and the digital poster in activity 1
what format did you save your logo in and what software did you use?
For the digital poster I used power point and added the date and school name as well as the stuff thats going to be provided (food, clothes,transportation,music etc.) and I used animations and added music I made up to 5 slides
Anyone who is done with activity 2 please inform me Iam stuck with the spreadsheet model. would really appreciate your help
Original post by Razan Yaghi
Anyone who is done with activity 2 please inform me Iam stuck with the spreadsheet model. would really appreciate your help

Hey iv done activity 2 and the spreadsheet model
Reply 5
I am stuck on Soucre Table.
Original post by Shanizzle
Hey iv done activity 2 and the spreadsheet model

can you show me an example please, Thank you so much
Original post by Fnt1klo

Its easy just get all the images that u used in ur activities and put the link that u got it from in the table
I'm really struggling with the activity reviews
on what part? Activity 1 or activity 2? I've done both of them.
Reply 10
In short, I guess everyone is struggling.
ICT teachers are the worst. **** them
Reply 12
hi yes I am on that part two and needing help too as my teacher is useless. so have you gotten any feedback?
Original post by janine1
hi yes I am on that part two and needing help too as my teacher is useless. so have you gotten any feedback?

Pm me
Original post by Fnt1klo

You can separate the sources you did and didn't use. So basically still leave the sources you didn't use in your table, don't take them out, just highlight them in red text and explain why you didn't use them in the 'why you did / didn't use the asset' box e.g the info was too complex complicated to understand.

Also in the 'permission' part, if you wrote yes you needed permission, you could write about how you didn't ask for permission because you weren't going to copyright e.g. you weren't going to publish it on a public domain and its just going to be used for ca purposes.
has anyone done the evaluation?
(edited 7 years ago)
has anyone got an example of the website its PROM. Post itdown please
Original post by gillyfish01
has anyone done the demo? ive finished my demo i just need to do the voice over but i did so much writing in the powerpoints i dont want to read all of it out and there wouldnt be enough time coz im sure theres a time limit.
so could i just read the intro and be done with it?
oh and what did you guys write in the review part for the demo, like whats the target audience and that?

I didnt write much in my power-point but said everything through the voice over cause that would be more interesting for the user in my opinion. The target audience would be the school staff
For the demo bit you could just explain how to use the demo and the different aspects of the spreadsheet thing and if you do that you wont have to rad all the writing you have done and the review your target audience would be like the schools who are going to "use" your company to organise their prom. i hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending