The Student Room Group

What Personality Type are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Starlight15
Personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character but since you have a personality disorder you will have a different personality type when you take it again for example you have "the logistician" personality but if you take the test again it might say "Defender" for example

So, the disorder I have means I change personality a lot? That makes sense actually, how I feel really does change a lot! Might try the test again at some point and see what happens...
Original post by dipka
So, the disorder I have means I change personality a lot? That makes sense actually, how I feel really does change a lot! Might try the test again at some point and see what happens...

Yep :smile:
INFJ - Advocate, same as op :smile:
Reply 43
Never seen this thread before xD Taking the test for the 50th time, I get, yet again

z.png
Bump
Advocate!! INFJ😊
Reply 46
INFP - T
The Campaigner.

I'm not going to lie, it describes me perfectly in the relationship section :colondollar:
I am a consul which is ESFJ, I find this really interesting as taking the test a little bit over a year ago I was a defender being ISFJ.
Since taking the test the first time I have been to uni for a year and it's really fascinating to see how it's actually altered my personality type to extrovert. I have gained so much confidence at university and the test shows it, the other letter types stayed the same but uni has made me more outgoing and it's a great thing to see when taking the test again!
bringing this back
Reply 50
I am an INFJ, just like I said in the past three threads on this topic. :laugh:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest