The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accommodation swap

I have been allocated accommodation at Owens Park for September but the cost (£139 pw) is not covered by my student loan so I am wondering if anyone with a cheaper accommodation would like to swap.
How many weeks worth of rent are you paying all together? (For the whole year)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
40 :smile:
Hey. I got Whitworth Park which is one of the cheapest halls in the uni (£100). Would you be interested in it?
Hi there, Ive got a single with basin at Wright Robinson (£107 pw). I'm interested in going to Fallowfield
Original post by 01sbuttress
Hi there, Ive got a single with basin at Wright Robinson (£107 pw). I'm interested in going to Fallowfield

Would you be interested in the Victoria park campus?
Have got whitworth park (£100) and would be up for swapping X
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blue_pearl

I may be swapping with someone in Fallowfield but if that falls through then potentially
Original post by 01sbuttress
I may be swapping with someone in jFallowfield but if that falls through then potentially

Ok. I've got until Tuesday until I put the deposit down
Reply 9

I'd be interested in the Victoria park campus. Which halls? :smile:
Reply 10
I have a room in owens park, looking for swap for Richmond Park/Sheavyn House

I've got Wright Robinson as well and would LOVE to be in Victoria park. Is this still available?
Reply 12

I am interested in accommodation in Victoria Park. I have accommodation in Fallowfield if you're interested
I have a room in Owens Park that I'd really like to swap for self-catered and en-suite accommodation if anybody is interested? I'm quite desperate and don't mind where the accommodation is situated😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by katieoconnor
Have got whitworth park (£100) and would be up for swapping X

Hi. I have a room with basin, catered at Owens Park in Fallowfield. I'm looking for a room in Whitworth Park. Message me if you're interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending