The Student Room Group

IB Examinations Results - Can I have insight into my grades from particular papers

Hey,

I want to order a remark from my Psychology examination, but I was wondering, whether it is possible to order such a remark from a particular paper (either 1/2/or 3). I'm missing only 1 point to get a higher grade.
I heard that it is possible, but maybe these are only rumours. Moreover, I sent a request to my school to provide me with a transcript of my IB results that includes grades from all the subjects and papers. I know that my friends attending another IB school received such transcripts, while my school denied me such access. Do I truly have no right to see my grades from particular exams/papers?

I received an email (after 1,5 month lol) saying that "Detailed results of the examinations are sent to the coordinator and the school does not provide them to their graduates." But that seems to be false, as other school provide such information to their students and even the coordinator of my school has sent a screenshot of detailed biology results to one of my friends.

Please I need help as I am running short on time to sent the request for a remark.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending