The Student Room Group

2017 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cerdic
I detest it. It's so robotic

No it's not. It tests whether you know their values/what they're looking for and whether you can apply your experiences to their values.
Has the KPMG advisory summer internship already passed or has it not yet been put up?
Original post by TheVIllageGeek
Has the KPMG advisory summer internship already passed or has it not yet been put up?

Depends where for. Midlands and London Launch Pads have already happened. I think Leeds has some spaces, but not for all roles
Original post by Fry_Cook_of_Doom
Same thing happened to me. I also applied to PwC and did the online tests weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.

Yeah same I passed the tests and they still haven't gotten back to me, even though they told me they would soon when I rang..
Original post by roflcakes1
Anyone got any tips for the Oliver Wyman tests? I have heard they are supposed to be one of the hardest?

Hi. I just completed my Oliver Wyman tests today.

The numerical reasoning is ridiculously hard, but what I would say is definitely brush up on your algebra, ratios and geometry. They're not conventional questions either, so no statistics and no tables or graphs. I really struggled, i think I only managed to answer 12 out of 30 but they only give you 20 minutes.

The critical reasoning was a lot easier but I still found it hard to squeeze everything in. I used GMAT tests to practice and they're quite similar to those.

Best of luck! I hope it goes well for you. I'm not sure my tests went too well but oh well! We'll have to wait and see.
Reply 145
Anyone else get an invite to some Deutschebank networking evening for next week?
Got an offer from a big 4 :smile:
too late to apply to most places?
Original post by 123engineer
I just got an invite from Bain for their logic test and fill out this academic achievements form. Does everyone get that invite?

I had that invite as well! Just did it today! I hope yours works out well! :smile:
Original post by Cerdic
Got an offer from a big 4

Wow, congrats!

Which one if you don't mind me asking? I didn't realise many were interviewing so soon!
Reply 150
how long do capgemini take to get back to u after submitting app??
Has anyone heard back from L.E.K. for graduate?
Reply 152
Original post by daveevad
Has anyone heard back from L.E.K. for graduate?

I believe they respond after the deadline, which is the 6th of November
Does anyone know much about Expand Research? (a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group)
Like what they do, career opportunities and salary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
any1 done the tests for capgemini? how were they?
Original post by spyrogyra
Does anyone know much about Expand Research? (a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group)
Like what they do, career opportunities and salary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't personally know anything about them, but Glassdoor has some salaries https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salary/Expand-Research-Salaries-E499193.htm
Hi,

I applied to Willis Towers Watson's Human Capital C&CM Consultant Graduate Programme and have got an email email inviting me to take part in a video interview.

The email says "You will have an on demand video interview using HireVue. This software will allow you to give a video interview in your own time, at any time of the day."

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any interview with Willis Towers Watson and what questions were you asked during the interview?

Thanks
Original post by midnight999
Hi,

I applied to Willis Towers Watson's Human Capital C&CM Consultant Graduate Programme and have got an email email inviting me to take part in a video interview.

The email says "You will have an on demand video interview using HireVue. This software will allow you to give a video interview in your own time, at any time of the day."

I would like to ask if anyone has taken this interview or any interview with Willis Towers Watson and what questions were you asked during the interview?

Thanks

Anyone?
Original post by midnight999
Anyone?

Sorry, I withdrew before getting there. Good luck though!
Original post by e^x
any1 done the tests for capgemini? how were they?

Did you pick a specific practice area for capgemini? thought I had finished the application and then another question pops up ¬¬

Quick Reply

Latest