Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

confusion about bursary I am entitled

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I went to uni in 2013/14 studied first year and had full bursary of £4000. After passing to second year I withdraw. In 2015/16 i wanted to try different course and joined another course which was a great mistake of my life. I hated the course and I drop out . Now I have decided to continue the original course at second year The uni have accepts my request to continue my study. But the bursary scheme has changed for 2016/17 entry (just to £1000). As I am returning student, I believe I am entitled to my original entry scheme but I am not sure. I am afraid that I if the consider me as new student. can some one explain for me please?

    I think it will be best to contact the relevant person at your university - there will be a bursary office that can deal with these matters. It's hard for anyone to say without knowing the university bursary scheme personally. But I agree - you are not entering your course in 2016/17 since you are already a student there.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.