The Student Room Group

Co-op PCDL Application

Hi all,

I recently got accepted for my PCDL application for my Masters in September. I have since sent my course notification form to my university and had it returned. I signed my contract and sent both forms back to Co-op. What happens next? I haven't had to provide any ID yet, however I am getting anxious and want to have everything in place in time for my course start.

Thanks,
Tom
Reply 1
Hi Tom, can I ask when you applied for the loan - curious to know how long it takes. Thanks
Reply 2
Hi Tom,

I'm in the same boat as you but, still haven't had the payout. Have you had any luck yet? I am incredibly stressed!

- Gareth
Reply 3
Hi,

Did any of you manage to get a rough time from sending in the course start notification form to receiving the loan?
Reply 4
Hi - I have had my PCDL approved but the Co-op is refusing to send any notification to City University. The University won't let me start until they receive something in writing from the Co-op.I am now having to pay my first instalment of fees myself because of this procedural impasse. I'm sure it isn't supposed to work this way!Has anyone else found themselves in this position as I am writing to the Skills Funding Agency, the Co-op and the University to make them aware of this problem.ThanksJane

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending