The Student Room Group

Help! Got an interview at Lush!

Hey :smile: So I applied and got invited to a group interview at Lush on Friday! :biggrin: It's for a Christmas temp job.

Does anyone have any tips for how to act at the interview? What's the interview like?

They said it's an informal interview and to wear what I feel most comfortable in.
I was thinking of wearing a red blouse, black skirt, black tights, red flats + a red bow in my hair as it's smart casual but still colourful and shows my personality :smile: Would this be okay?

If anyone has any advice or tips to add they would be much appreciated! Thank you <3

I've wanted to work at Lush for sooo long so I want to be the best at this interview!
(edited 7 years ago)
Do not try to taste the products...(lesson learned)
Reply 2
Any help please? It's tomorrow!
I've applied for a Christmas temp job at Lush too! I applied yesterday, I really hope I get an interview! I'm really nervous because so many people apply for a job there, especially at the Oxford Street store which is the one I'm applying to work at!
Reply 4
Good Luck! I have applied for seasonal temp position too, hopefully I will get an interview too!
Reply 5
https://creely21.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/want-a-job-at-lush/
I wrote this post about my whole experience with applying to LUSH, think I'm a bit late, you may or may not have a trial shift. If you do, read some of my post because I spoke about my trial shift and I put in some good tips.

GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending