The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

given verbal offer- not changed on track?

i was given a verbal offer and an email confirming the offer on thursday via clearing. Its monday and my UCAS track still shows the university is currently considering your application? I'm scared! is my offer guaranteed ?
Original post by shyam patel
i was given a verbal offer and an email confirming the offer on thursday via clearing. Its monday and my UCAS track still shows the university is currently considering your application? I'm scared! is my offer guaranteed ?

Hiya! Has it still not changed yet?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Corner
Hiya! Has it still not changed yet?

hey! yes it changed. There was a technical issue i think because they had asked me to send my indefinite leave to remain documents which i did on friday but when i called the uni yesterday it seemed as if they did not receive it. So i sent it again and then gave me unconditional straight away.
Thank you for your reply :smile:
Original post by shyam patel
hey! yes it changed. There was a technical issue i think because they had asked me to send my indefinite leave to remain documents which i did on friday but when i called the uni yesterday it seemed as if they did not receive it. So i sent it again and then gave me unconditional straight away.
Thank you for your reply :smile:

Ah that's a relief! Congrats on getting into Leicester - you'll have a great time :yay:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending