The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Looking for housemates !! :)

Hi :smile:

I would like to know if anyone is interested in sharing a house/flat!! If so, let me know!

Thank you :smile:
do you have any details??
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE=thestars;67175304]do you have any details??

Hi! :smile:

No, i've seen houses but i was hoping to find someone interested in sharing a house/ flat so we could look together.
Original post by Maggss
Hi! :smile:

No, i've seen houses but i was hoping to find someone interested in sharing a house/ flat so we could look together.

oh right ok, im still waiting to hear back from accomodation cuz i applied through clearing. what year you going into?
Reply 4
Original post by thestars
oh right ok, im still waiting to hear back from accomodation cuz i applied through clearing. what year you going into?

yeah i'm also waiting to hear back from accomodation. I'm going to study Msc forensic Psychology. I'm 21. you?
im gonna be doing bsc psychology and criminology, im 20
Reply 6
im gonna be doing bsc psychology and criminology, im 20

Good!! But are you interested in sharing a house? i asked this question because, i'm from Portugal so i don't know much about how things work. I've applied for accomodation, but if i could find 1 or 2 more girls to share a house with i would do it, because it seems less expensive than the halls. If you're interested let me know. :smile:
Original post by Maggss
Good!! But are you interested in sharing a house? i asked this question because, i'm from Portugal so i don't know much about how things work. I've applied for accomodation, but if i could find 1 or 2 more girls to share a house with i would do it, because it seems less expensive than the halls. If you're interested let me know. :smile:

The accomodation people got back to me and i've accepted their offer, sorry hun x
Reply 8
The accomodation people got back to me and i've accepted their offer, sorry hun x

that's ok :smile:

Quick Reply