The Student Room Group

A Levels/Vocational Courses

So I'm starting Year 11 in September and so it's not long till I apply for college. I want to study A Levels in Maths and Further Maths. That's something I am certain about. I'm just wondering does one vocational course take the same amount of the timetable as 1 A Level or is it that you have to commit to that course full time and can't do any other things (like A-Levels).

This is because I'm considering going to Middlesbrough College after I leave school, and I'm certain about studying A Level Maths and A Level Further Maths, but the BTEC Level 3 Music Technology Course looks pleasing (I am very experienced with Music both performance and technology wise) , and this is classed as a vocational course by the college.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest