Me too.
I think I definitely failed French!
Original post by Aimingforupthere
I seriously feel as though I've failed crucial subjects :frown:(

Same :s-smilie:
Original post by OwlOfFire
I think I definitely failed French!

AQA? :redface:
All I'm honestly worrying about is Maths since if I DO get a C I'll be like one mark off a D. I am hoping hoping hoping for a C.
Well worrying will make no difference now! I know it's easy to say that but just try to keep your mind occupied and do other things rather than sit around and worry about results day!
GCSEs are not the be all and end all! As long as you get the grades to get in to your sixth/form college and Cs in maths and english it really does not matter! Try and keep your mind occupied and good luck!
Me too! I honestly know that they haven't gone well at all compared to my predicted grades, but it's not the end of the world if I have to retake I guess.
Original post by trabajadora
AQA? :redface:

Yeah, with that awful listening paper!
Original post by OwlOfFire
Yeah, with that awful listening paper!

Oh it was terrible. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:
Reply 10
So long as you got burried on citizenship and/or PE you'll still be respected.
AQA French was horrible.. got an A in Coursework so hopefully it'll get bumped up :P

I'm dreading OCR Maths, I always get random results with the mock papers I've done, I've got C's, B's, A's and everything.. I need a B or I can't do Science, and I'm doing Chem,Bio+Physics!!
Original post by trabajadora
Oh it was terrible. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:

Yeah I'm hoping that the grade boundaries are very low and hopefully my coursework might save me from a U
I know I have failed most of the exams (all CCEA exam board), I've been having results-related nightmares for the past two months and am absolutely dreading Thursday. Wish me luck. Also, I applied for the regional college while I was overseas and they sent me a letter telling me that my interview was at 2pm today. I got home at half four and tried to call with no answer. GCSEs are not going well for me but I'll get through :smile:
Yes I've been feeling sick the past week thinking about it

Quick Reply