The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

When and how are bursaries issued at the University of Liverpool?

I did a bit of research on how bursary's are given, however I don't quite understand when you actually receive it and how you receive it. Like, are the bursaries linked with student finance or will they show up separate in my account?Because I finally got a confirmation from student finance and it only shows my tuition fee and loan due to be paid to me. Does that mean I am not eligible for the bursary? I'm honestly not sure.

Sorry if it sounds silly, there's just not much of an explanation online.

Thank you so much in advance.
Reply 1
I looked at it too, Based on your household income on your student finance and or if you did very well in your previous studies etc etc, the university may allocate you some money as a bursary. It says it will be automatic and it will just be given to you. If you are talking about the household one, which it seems you are, it will be automatically and decided by your household income without you doing anything, you just have to wait and see. There is a table on the website about how much will be given and more.
(edited 7 years ago)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by CSO
I looked at it too, Based on your household income on your student finance and or if you did very well in your previous studies etc etc, the university may allocate you some money as a bursary. It says it will be automatic and it will just be given to you. If you are talking about the household one, which it seems you are, it will be automatically and decided by your household income without you doing anything, you just have to wait and see. There is a table on the website about how much will be given and more.

Thank you. ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending