Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone know any motivational quotes

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Samonia)
    "When life gives you lemons, Put them down your top to make your boobs look bigger " :P

When I did a show one time, that was on a poster for another show and it just stuck with me :P
    Even better:
    "When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    "When you make a critical mistake, just wipe it off the hard drive" - Pete Sampras
    Then the computer forensics have look in the lab.

If you think you can you can
    If you think you can't your right

(Original post by Frankie32)
    anyone have their own or famous quotes from other people that you can tell me?
    I have taken these from my memoirs

"When the sea breeze cools over chastened inlets, the fiery rays fall down on the Sahara"

"Coming first is the same as coming last, both are the same journey just with different endings"

"Lifes pitfalls are like breaking bones, it will you heal you to be stronger than before unless its fatal or life changing then it might be a bit bad"

Betelgeuse x

success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Could it be that you meant Beetlejuice? the one with black-white stripes clothes and green hair? Don't know this spelling.

Feel the bern

You can never let go of the kid inside of you.You see, it's the kid inside of us that keeps us all from going crazy.

I don't usually like thinking about the future. i mean, let's face it, you can't predict what's going to happen. but sometimes, the thing you didn't expect is what you really wanted after all. Maybe the best thing to do is just stop trying to figure out where you're going, and enjoy where you're at.

I guess its because we all want to believe that what we do is very important, that people hang on to our very word, that they care what we think. The truth is, you should consider yourself lucky if you even occasionally get to make someone-anyone-feel a little better.

Who the hell cares about what anybody else thinks? Just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy.

"Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself."

"If you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it"

both by
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be able to
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.