The Student Room Group

170 for an a* r u having a laugh - maths edexcel

IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD

IF EDEXCEL WERE A PERSON I WOULD LITERALLY HUNT THAT SH*THEAD DOWN N BEAT THEIR ASSSSSS OMG I JUST MISSED OUT ON THAT A* OK IM SAAAAAAAAD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadiakms
IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD

IF EDEXCEL WERE A PERSON I WOULD LITERALLY HUNT THAT SH*THEAD DOWN N BEAT THEIR ASSSSSS OMG I JUST MISSED OUT ON THAT A* OK IM SAAAAAAAAD
Posted from TSR Mobile

They haven't released them yet...
Reply 2
No, they're not having "A" laugh, in fact, an "A*" laugh. :wink:
Reply 3
Getting 'only' an A isn't the end of the world, who knows maybe you got an A* anyway.
Original post by Blobar
Getting 'only' an A isn't the end of the world, who knows maybe you got an A* anyway.

Preach

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Blobar

I DOUBT SO MAX MARKS I COULD GET WAS 168 BUT IM OKAY BUT THEN IM NOT BC SO CLOSE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harrykel
That joke is just depressing atm, if those grade boundaries aren't fake :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by Harrykel

they can keep laughing whilst I die over here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SunnysideSea
They haven't released them yet...

i dunno what everyones talking about
Reply 9
Original post by hamza772000
That joke is just depressing atm, if those grade boundaries aren't fake :s-smilie:

y would they be fake tho??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

R u mad lad?
Reply 11
Ladies and gentlemen, the link was fake so chill. They haven't been released yet.
Reply 12
Original post by Nightly
Ladies and gentlemen, the link was fake so chill. They haven't been released yet.

HOW IS IT FAKE LOOK AT THE WEB LINK

Posted from TSR Mobile
y would they be fake tho??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coz they havent been uploaded on the acc edexcel site, idk where someone has got 'em from :s-smilie:
I'm praying that they're fake otherwise my life is over
Reply 15
HOW IS IT FAKE LOOK AT THE WEB LINK

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I thought as well. Look towards the end, it says "template". Also, compare the first page with previous past grade boundaries, looks very different.
I'm hoping it's fake..
there not fake they are on the official edexcel website http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/demo/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html/?Qualification-Family=GCSE
they are in the most downloaded section on the right
Reply 19
OCR tweeted that they will release it at 8am tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest