1. Remember to actually revise for your applied maths modules
2. Don't expect good grades the first time round for your essay subjects, a level essays are on another level
3. Actually do some work during your free periods
4. Be organised, you'll come to thank yourself for being organised when revision comes around
5. Always print off the spec and tick off sections once you have completed them (my teacher missed a few topics for economics and I would have been screwed)
6. Always pick 4 AS, regardless. I ****ed up there
7. Just enjoy your subjects, it may seem daunting but you're there to study and enjoy what you're studying!
Feel free to add any more tips to the list or ask questions below.
Ps. I done English lit, economics and maths
Posted from TSR Mobile
Find out which unis are hot off the mark here