The Student Room Group

He won't leave me alone

About 2 years ago i started dating this boy i was 16 and he 18 it was going really well and we spent so much time together ...about 1 and half years in we would spend time together but he would always invite my best friend around and they would go downstairs together and watch films... anyways i was out one day and came home to find her car parked out side... i kinda guessed what i would find inside ... him and her sleeping together. .. i no longer have anything to do with either of them but they keep trying to contact me ... he said that i forced him to sleep with her because i was to boring wtf .... and now he keeps coming to my house sending me emails, ringing me and texting me, ringing my family he just doesnt get the message that i want nothing to do with him ... any advice
Reply 1
Cheats on you then puts all the blame on you. As$hole. Block his number and email address. Make it clear you don't want anything to do with him and that if he keeps turning up at your door you will get the police involved as he is harassing you. I'd begin by blocking him first, because you've clearly not done that yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yep i will do that ... thank you :smile:
Original post by A321
Cheats on you then puts all the blame on you. As$hole. Block his number and email address. Make it clear you don't want anything to do with him and that if he keeps turning up at your door you will get the police involved as he is harassing you. I'd begin by blocking him first, because you've clearly not done that yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest