The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Given catered, want self catered

I have been given Hiatt Baker catered and I really want self catered, which is what I requested, has anyone been given any self catered halls which they would want to swap with catered??
Would you be interested in Waverley house?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by studdybuddy101
Would you be interested in Waverley house?

yeah maybe, why do you want to change? Is it just cus you want catered?
Original post by amyesks
yeah maybe, why do you want to change? Is it just cus you want catered?

Nahh just kind of wanted to be in Stoke Bishop or Mannor but acc I think Hiatt Baker catered is a bit too expensive for me :/ sorry
I dont think 2 people can just change places unannounced. If you want to move halls you should contact the university since if all that really matters is getting self catered im sure there will be somewhere they can put you.
Like it or lump it. Be grateful that you were offered any accommodation at all.
Reply 6
Original post by #ChaosKass

alright mate. Everyone gets accommodation
Original post by #ChaosKass

This isn't free accommodation so i don't see why you should be so grateful you're offered some. When someone performs a service you pay for are you particularly grateful? When you buy a pack of mints are you grateful to the storekeeper for selling them?
Original post by Marked Target
This isn't free accommodation so i don't see why you should be so grateful you're offered some. When someone performs a service you pay for are you particularly grateful? When you buy a pack of mints are you grateful to the storekeeper for selling them?

Just a TSR troll, have a look through their post history. There's some pretty wacky stuff about church and God etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending