The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation available on Nottingham campus

I have a studio flat and i would like to get rid of it because i would like to move in with my boyfriend whose going to a uni near me.The accommodation is Broadgate park and is located on Nottingham campus. for £121.39 per week and £6190.8 annul. Cancellation policy is I cannot be released without finding a new tenant so if anyone is interested please contact me
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi is this room still available and is this a 51week contract?
(edited 7 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by cattag
I have a studio flat and i would like to get rid of it because i would like to move in with my boyfriend whose going to a uni near me.The accommodation is Broadgate park and is located on Nottingham campus. for £121.39 per week and £6190.8 annul. Cancellation policy is I cannot be released without finding a new tenant so if anyone is interested please contact me

Try the Nottingham Uni forum...
Reply 3
Hi if your interested in student Accomdation please contact me on 07552964595 for a studio flat right in the centre of Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by smartie98
are you still looking for accommodation ?
Original post by smartie98

Hi if you're still looking we are looking for someone to join our house! £75 a week, 52 weeks 3 girls and me :smile: all very friendly and sociable
Reply 6
ACCOMODATION IN NOTTINGHAM AVAILABLE - deluxe ensuite. Block F, Flat 12, Room B Looking for a female student who would like to take over tenancy at Nottingham 1. Deposit is already paid as well as the weeks before you decide to reside here. You'll be living with three other girls and will be paying £124 a week bills included. If you look on the website now, the price has increased to £127 per week therefore you'll be saving more. It's a very spacious room with all facilities provided. Reason for leaving is because I am planning on commuting for personal reasons. Room is fully furnished with a double bed, your own ensuite bathroom, double sofa and coffee table, study desk and chair and double wardrobe and storage space. For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07984317933.
Reply 7
Hi is this studio still available and does it include utility bills?
Reply 8
Original post by Fzm98
Hi if your interested in student Accomdation please contact me on 07552964595 for a studio flat right in the centre of Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest