The Student Room Group

Is it all over for Hillary Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dodgypirate
Because she's going to run the country... If Theresa May had connections with a religious sect or had health problems which could affect her leadership, wouldn't you be concerned?

They're not speculations anymore.

Dozens of expert physicians have questioned her health. She's ill.

Religion is completely seperate, but shouldn't affect it either. But if she's well enough to do the job, then no I wouldn't be. Anyone can have health problems, in fact most people do, and other than if it affects safety it is noone elses business. There are far, far bigger things to be worrying about.
Original post by viddy9
No, expert after expert doesn't agree. Sad conspiracy theorists on the internet who don't want Hillary Clinton to win agree. This is a relevant article.

Is it all over for Hillary Clinton, then? No, wishful thinking I'm afraid.

"Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s health has been under scrutiny in recent weeks, not by medical professionals but by politicians and supposed pundits playing doctor on TV. Clinton’s personal physician, Dr Lisa Bardack, has repeatedly said: “Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as president of the United States.” Meanwhile, conspiracy theories about Clinton’s supposed ill health have gone viral. There’s no evidence these claims are true. "

1) As I've said, plenty of certified physicians have questioned her health.
2) Of course Clinton's personal physician is going to dismiss any concern... do you really think she's stupid enough to say "Yeah, you guys are right, Clinton is ill".
3) Have you seen the seizure videos, have you seen the pictures of her being helped around by her bodyguards, have you seen the videos of her coughing fits, have you seen when she missed several minutes of a Democratic debate because she was in the loo? Do you know that she takes medication to stop blood clots?
4) There is plenty of evidence, some of which I have written in 3).
Lol, unfortunately, I'm not from there :frown:

My works there, and that's about it :biggrin:

Ohh okay, never mind then, as you were :wink:
Original post by viddy9
No, expert after expert doesn't agree. Sad conspiracy theorists on the internet who don't want Hillary Clinton to win agree. This is a relevant article.

Is it all over for Hillary Clinton, then? No, wishful thinking I'm afraid.

How dare you call dodgypirate a sad conspiracy theorist
Reply 24

And plenty haven't. These physicians are almost certainly letting their political biases get in the way of their judgements. Sean Hannity couldn't even convince his own panelists that Clinton was having seizures. These seizure videos have been debunked long ago.

have you seen the pictures of her being helped around by her bodyguards

What? The photo of her being helped up after she slipped on some stairs? Not evidence.

Also, have you seen the thousands of pictures of her not being helped around by her bodyguards?

have you seen the videos of her coughing fits

Clinton has condition called hypothyroidism, which hinders the thyroid's production of a hormone that regulates metabolism and can cause fatigue. And she is prone to coughing spells when speaking for extended periods of time; according to NBC News, she drinks tea and uses a humidifier to combat the problem. This is a non-secret.

have you seen when she missed several minutes of a Democratic debate because she was in the loo?

She took a while on the toilet. You think that constitutes evidence? Dear lord.

Do you know that she takes medication to stop blood clots?

Evidence?
The only person actually questioning Clinton's health is Trump, and the press are doing what they always doing and giving the idiot a massive stage to spout his ramblings.
Her health is bad. Trump might be the only hope.
Reply 27
"Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s health has been under scrutiny in recent weeks, not by medical professionals but by politicians and supposed pundits playing doctor on TV. Clinton’s personal physician, Dr Lisa Bardack, has repeatedly said: “Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as president of the United States.” Meanwhile, conspiracy theories about Clinton’s supposed ill health have gone viral. There’s no evidence these claims are true. "

2) Of course Clinton's personal physician is going to dismiss any concern... do you really think she's stupid enough to say "Yeah, you guys are right, Clinton is ill".
3) Have you seen the seizure videos, have you seen the pictures of her being helped around by her bodyguards, have you seen the videos of her coughing fits, have you seen when she missed several minutes of a Democratic debate because she was in the loo? Do you know that she takes medication to stop blood clots?
4) There is plenty of evidence, some of which I have written in 3).

Any doctor trying to diagnose people via video without sitting down with a patient deserves to have their medical license taken away. It's a cynical attempt to grab some media attention l.

Posted from TSR Mobile
have you seen when she missed several minutes of a Democratic debate because she was in the loo?

I once missed an entire day of school because I missed the bus by having a 5 minute nuclear poo at the wrong time, I don't think this one is very good evidence for anything.
Reply 29
Jail is where she needs to be
Sounds like a fabricated crisis to me.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I once missed an entire day of school because I missed the bus by having a 5 minute nuclear poo at the wrong time, I don't think this one is very good evidence for anything.

Not to mention the interval at the debate was 30 minutes. She went for a 30 minute ****.
Not to mention the interval at the debate was 30 minutes. She went for a 30 minute ****.

I've been known to do that before if my facebook happens to be absolutely lit while I'm on there.
yes it is over. bernie sanders will beat her. he already has the minority vote.
This is groundnreaking stuff. Dodgypirate and his mum need to be hired by the Trump campaign and flown out of the country right away.
Contact them with your evidence asap. You are about to make history.
Lock her up and let her rot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending