The Student Room Group

Overall, Which Exam Board don't you like?.

:tsr2:

So now the Grade Boundaries for 2016 is out since today.:nodots:
Which Exam Board don't you least like in your opinion?

:goodluck:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

AQA for french and maths :frown: our maths boundary is 150/175 for A*
aqa for A2 chemistry
they f*cked us over by giving us an exam with none of the spec we studied
Ed-Excel.Pfft,so much for excelling with the grade boundaries that they have put.

Too high in my opinion.Yes i know it was going to increase,but not by that much.2009's Edexcel exam was really easy,and as far as i recall it was 169 for an A*.Whereas this year is 170,yet the difficulty of that paper isn't as easy as the one mentioned before

On a related note,AQA are nice with their boundaries haha.
Reply 4
Edexcel, for GCSE Maths...
Reply 5
Edexcel - you know :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Really? :smile:
Reply 7
Edexcel makes me want to pull my eyes out. They are that bad I actually like AQA now. I only did one subject with edexcel (maths) and ofcourse they shaft all of us with those boundaries, should still mostly get B's and A's except maths which I'll be lucky to get a C.
Reply 8
Edexcel- my AS maths was so tough, there was no way I was getting my A (managed to scrape a B)
All of them :hand:
Reply 10
Original post by usycool1
All of them :hand:

Tell me about it :u:
OCR - I can design better looking exam papers than them.
Reply 12
Aqa - F**ked me over on AS law, they gave me a B, now i have to pay for a check and a remark all because they couldn't mark my paper properly :angry:
Can't choose between edexcel and AQA. Edexcel of course because of the high maths grade boundaries that we could never have guessed and AQA for not even showing the least amount of pity on us for those terrible science papers. Here I was thinking them to be super low :s-smilie:
AQA for French and physics

Spoiler

OCR for sciences. Chemistry unit 3 is 52/60 for an A* and chemistry unit 1 is 48/60 for an A*. I could go on about sciences but I'll drop it.

Edexcel is a very close second, I don't mind the maths grade boundaries because I'm aiming for a much higher mark but I still consider it unfair. I'm more annoyed about business studies because the unit 1 paper is 39/40 for an A* and 38/40 for an A! Seriously what on Earth is this!?

I think that AQA is the only exam board that I like now to be honest.
I hate all of them, I hate OCR the most.
Oh cmon Edexcel we all know this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
OCR,next year Edexcel
Yep Edexcel love ruining lives.

Quick Reply