The Student Room Group

Do you have a study schedule?

I have started DL and I am trying to figure out a plan of action as I dont want to ignore my course and endup dropping out. Do you stick to a timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I'll be starting my postgrad in a few weeks. I won't have a timetable, as I know for myself I work best in long bursts that I can't predict. I will, however, force myself to do a certain amount of reading each day. I guess at dissertation time I would have to be more organised though.
Original post by Compton Menace
I have started DL and I am trying to figure out a plan of action as I dont want to ignore my course and endup dropping out. Do you stick to a timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to finish my course by the end of May to get into university. I therefore put a timetable together to work towards finishing the course by the middle of May so that I had 2 weeks spare. I stuck ridgedly to that timetable, otherwise it's so easy to postpone doing something till next week, or the week after
I don't have a schedule. The beauty of distance learning is that it can accommodate a more sporadic study style as long as you are meeting all deadlines set by the uni.

You still have to be motivated but if you are, a lot of the will to study comes naturally :smile:

Quick Reply