The Student Room Group

Should it be a girls responsibility to buy condoms?

For HIM to wear?

Like should you pitch in since its for both your protection? Why should he be the only one spending the money right feminists?

Scroll to see replies

Just get them free from one of the many, many places you can get them for free. Then no one has to buy them.
Yeah why not, like I think it's mainly the guys (like you wouldn't expect a guy to buy the pill for his girlfriend) but it's for her protection too so why the hell not
Reply 4
You can get them for free.
yeah I think the girl should get it because they are usually the ones who want to use it if they don't have the pill or implant/patch etc. most men would not want to use one lol
Reply 6
I don't think I know any guy who has had the balls to get condoms, I've found mainly girls do it.
Not at all, you can't just assume that everyone will carry them. If you plan on having sex you should have them yourself, whether you are a guy or girl
Reply 8
Nah , i would buy my own just incase she has dishonest intentions
Mate go to an STI clinic, they hand them out like free sweeties over there
Reply 10
I think if you're intending to have casual sex, you should carry condoms.
No, not solely.
Original post by Nimrahk123
I don't think I know any guy who has had the balls to get condoms, I've found mainly girls do it.

What's so brave about walking into a public men's toilet and using the Johnny machine while nobody's around???
Original post by Goaded
I think if you're intending to have casual sex, you should carry condoms.

I'm talking being in a relationship should the man be the only one buying condoms?
Original post by ivybridge
No, not solely.

Omg it's you :h:
Original post by xobeauty
Omg it's you :h:

:smile:
Reply 16
No, I think it's the guys responsibility. It's going on his dick and his dick isn't going in me if he doesn't have one on :/ :s-smilie:
Original post by Nimrahk123

What the actual ****??? See guys these days, no damn balls- not even to buy condoms. Pathetic. I really hope what your saying isn't true.
Reply 18
Original post by xobeauty
I'm talking being in a relationship should the man be the only one buying condoms?

Let me amend my original statement, then: If you are having sex, carry condoms. Regardless of gender.
Original post by WoodyMKC
What's so brave about walking into a public men's toilet and using the Johnny machine while nobody's around???

Wow they have condoms in your public washrooms?? U.K. Are smart peoples.

That's awesome, there's no excuse.

Quick Reply

Latest