The Student Room Group

Guys- dating older women is awesome

Scroll to see replies

You got me at

As a young professional, my life revolves around being driven, determined, goal-orientated.
Original post by ColossalAtom
Does that mean I should go for year 13 girls instead?

If you want to be left disappointed, yes. :smile:
Original post by RDKGames
If you want to be left disappointed, yes. :smile:

I was year 13 and my boyfriend year 12 when we got together. It doesn't always lead to disappointment :wink:
That's not much of an age gap.
Original post by KongeyDong
girls aged between 25-30 are the best for guys between 20-23 to date.

Nothing wrong with that but 99.9999% chance that girls those age will see you like a younger brother. :yep:
Reply 25
I see a lot of you have taken exception to the term "older women", which I admit was a clickbait title. However, it generally refers to women who are older than most guys my age would date, or a lot of women would be willing to. It stems from the fact that both women and men feel that societal pressure of the man being older/wealthier and, to an extent, in charge. This dynamic has been in place for centuries, but this generation, myself included, have seen the benefits of having equal responsibilities in a relationship. Whilst this dynamic can be produced with an older man/younger woman, it's unlikely to, because the woman expects the man to take charge and pay, and the man feels he has to. Being with an older woman negates these stereotypes.

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Nothing wrong with that but 99.9999% chance that girls those age will see you like a younger brother. :yep:

Interesting opinion but not one I've ever come across. If you're confident, outgoing and willing to take chances (and of course good looking), then I've never found age to be a problem to them.
(edited 7 years ago)
I actually have feelings for a 30 year old right now but I'm 21 so no chance :/
Reply 27
Original post by Angry Bird

I think you have all your chances. :biggrin:
Original post by Angry Bird

Yeah, I'm 21 and sort of ended up with feelings for this 29 year old I'm close with. Pretty sure she views me as her little baby :dontknow: and I feel bad about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Yeah, I'm 21 and sort of ended up with feelings for this 29 year old I'm close with. Pretty sure she views me as her little baby :dontknow: and I feel bad about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think if you had a lot of money, or more money than her atleast it probably wouldn't feel so bad
Reply 30
Original post by Commercial Paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you ever asked her out? You should go for it, be confident man. Good luck with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending