The Student Room Group

Why do I do this :(

I feel ive done a terrible and awful thing ive known this guy on/off for 5 years now and its basically been a casual sex thing but he is the lowest of the low and really wish I hadn't.

When I first met him them years ago he made out he was single and wasn't had a gf and actually living with a woman.... Now he is back with his ex gf who isn't the nicest either as she is married and still living with her husband whilst with him. I wouldn't mind but im not a bad person and just bumped into him when very drunk and things happened.

This happens every now and again with this guy I don't know what it is but cant shift him and things always happen when were both drunk and in same radius.

He wont date me as im too young and he only likes women who pays for him etc and are a lot older than him. Just wish I hadn't done it and feel awful as I know what a horrid user he is.

Full blown alki doesn't work cheats and steals
You know what you need to do. Give yourself some self-respect and self-restraint and don't get together with him again. You can stop when you decide you've had enough and don't want to be used by him - you're using him too though. You need to evaluate why you continually return to someone who you know you'll regret being with....
Original post by smeggieegg
Its basically been a casual sex thing but he is the lowest of the low and really wish I hadn't.
When I first met him them years ago he made out he was single and wasn't had a gf and actually living with a woman.... Now he is back with his ex gf who isn't the nicest either as she is married and still living with her husband whilst with him. I wouldn't mind but im not a bad person and just bumped into him when very drunk and things happened.

Girl, you need to get your s*** together. No need to stay involved in this twisted pile of dung that you just described up here.
Stop caressing your poor judgement. Bolt ASAP
1. Dont get drunk then.
2. or at least not in his vicinity.
3. Work out a plan to stop being used or rather puting yourself in the situation where you allow yourself to be.
4. Take responsibility.
Reply 4
Original post by Hopefully1
You know what you need to do. Give yourself some self-respect and self-restraint and don't get together with him again. You can stop when you decide you've had enough and don't want to be used by him - you're using him too though. You need to evaluate why you continually return to someone who you know you'll regret being with....

I know cause im really not a bad person and yes maybe I am using him he has always made me feel like I wasn't good for him yet he always comes back to me time after time.... He does like to use and take advantage of women he is like a drug
Reply 5
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
Girl, you need to get your s*** together. No need to stay involved in this twisted pile of dung that you just described up here.
Stop caressing your poor judgement. Bolt ASAP

it is poor judgement I guess like I said makes me feel crap about myself yet at the time seems like a good idea

Quick Reply

Latest