The Student Room Group

Remark bio?

Should I get my biology coursework remarked? This is what I got:

OVERALL - B
UNIT 1: A (1 MARK OFF A*)
UNIT 2: A*
UNIT 3: B (didnt revise lol)
UNIT 4 (COURSEWORK): F ?????

Im really annoyed because I was hoping for an A and my teacher said my coursework was up to an A* -( I got a*'s in the rest of my courseworks)- If it gets pushed up to an A, i would get an A overall

How can I get it remarked? - should I ask my new sixth form during interview for tomorrow?
If your coursework was marked internally and sent off for moderation then unfortunately you can't get it individually remarked. If you can, speak to your teachers about it when possible, your new sixth form won't have anything to do with your GCSEs, so you only need to discuss it with them if your entry into sixth form was conditional on getting an A overall.
Original post by shohaib712
Should I get my biology coursework remarked? This is what I got:

OVERALL - B
UNIT 1: A (1 MARK OFF A*)
UNIT 2: A*
UNIT 3: B (didnt revise lol)
UNIT 4 (COURSEWORK): F ?????

Im really annoyed because I was hoping for an A and my teacher said my coursework was up to an A* -( I got a*'s in the rest of my courseworks)- If it gets pushed up to an A, i would get an A overall

How can I get it remarked? - should I ask my new sixth form during interview for tomorrow?

Sadly, you can't get your coursework remarked. Either the whole cohorts has to be sent off or no one's, so it's at your schools discretion. :sadnod:
Original post by usycool1
Sadly, you can't get your coursework remarked. Either the whole cohorts has to be sent off or no one's, so it's at your schools discretion. :sadnod:

Thats so stupid :frown: This is exactly why courseworks should be removed from all exams - they are badly marked. The way they mark is so inaccurate - especially because my set was very low therefore they probably dropped my grades due to everyones elses during moderation

Quick Reply

Latest