Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WHAT TO WEAR TO DRUM AND BASS CLUB - my 18th

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey need some opions. its my 18th going to drum and bass clkub in london. I want to wear this dress:

http://[URL="http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_02/moss_468x625.jpg"

But is it TOO dressy/over done for drum and bass club. The dress code is 'anything'.

What do you wear to drum and bass club?
    What do yuo see/think thats nice?

Would really appreciate any replys, dont wanna go looking like a weirdo!

SBJ X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if your going to somewhere like Fabric dont dress up at all, its boiling hot and no one cares what other people are wearing, its not like a normal club.

The link doesnt work but id suggest wearing as little as you feel comfortable in and flat shoes.

Hope you have a good night - i went to fabric on my 18th and it was an amazing night!
    x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like above don't dress up if you go to fabric. First time i went there I wore a shirt and there was hardly anyone else with one.
    • 2 followers

probly best not to wear a dress :p:
    things like that i wear crops and t-shirt but im male :p: so yea shorts because it will be amazingly hot and if its good you wont sit down for 6/7 hours
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    that dress would be mental hot...don't do it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it would be a short mini balck dress?!

But, its my 18th so i wanna look goos- sexy! Its at a place called Hidden. Its Essences of Chi 3rd birthday party.

so like shorts/mini skirt?
    SBJ X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if its a proper drum and bass night then no one dresses up. you'll just look wierd if you do ... whenever I go to proper nights out, its just comfortable trainers, loose jeans and a black tshirt ... obviously its different for girls, but the point is people are there for the music and not to look cool... you might be better off hitting a commercial club if you want to dress up with your girl friends ...

that dress is way too over the top - and a mini skirt is silly also for this type of event. I guess shorts would be the next best thing!

Enjoy yourself!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 25, 2007
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.