The Student Room Group

What do you think of your GCSE results?

Poll

What do think of your GCSE results?

What were your initial thoughts when you opened them?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by honour
What was your initial thoughts when you opened them?

Initial thoughts were STRONG RELIEF. I was actually pretty chuffed with my results.

Then of course, I heard about all these nerds with 7 A*'s or whatever; which made me feel less happy about my results, I gotta say.
I was fully buzzing
Reply 3
I got 10A*s and I couldn't believe it! I opened my results last out of my friends because I was so nervous haha but I was so happy for them because they got the results they needed! One if my friends especially struggled with maths and to see her get a C was absolutely amazing considering she was in a low D last year!
Relief but, as above, got annoyed when I heard all the people I hate got straight A*s
Reply 5
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
Initial thoughts were STRONG RELIEF. I was actually pretty chuffed with my results.

Then of course, I heard about all these nerds with 7 A*'s or whatever; which made me feel less happy about my results, I gotta say.

You shouldn't feel the need to compare your results with other people's! All that matters is whether you are happy with them - and I'm glad you are.

Well done! :smile:
Very Very Very happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by T0ucan
I got 10A*s and I couldn't believe it! I opened my results last out of my friends because I was so nervous haha but I was so happy for them because they got the results they needed! One if my friends especially struggled with maths and to see her get a C was absolutely amazing considering she was in a low D last year!

Got 10A*S and C
Relief! Funny thing is that I first thought I got 5A*s and 7As when I actually got 6A*s and 6As! I think it's enough for medical school! Also, I was ecstatic when I saw that I got As in English literature and language! I used to struggle so much in English!
My school was a really bad one so I had to do all the work myself and the hard work paid off!
Reply 9
Original post by sahra30013
Relief! Funny thing is that I first thought I got 5A*s and 7As when I actually got 6A*s and 6As! I think it's enough for medical school! Also, I was ecstatic when I saw that I got As in English literature and language! I used to struggle so much in English!
My school was a really bad one so I had to do all the work myself and the hard work paid off!

That's amazing! Your predictions were pretty spot on! Good job :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by AnonA*
Got 10A*S and C

Congrats amazing results! Don't think I could've coped with more than 10 GCSEs haha!
Reply 11
Lmao you all got such good Results mine we're so **** I missed half of the year but still I revised so much
Reply 12
Elated!:smile:i used to get mostly Cs but i got As,A* and Bs.
I got an A in maths!!me!a ****ing A.IN MATHS!Ive never even gotten a B before.
I was predicted a d then d/c then c which went up to a b before going down to a b/c and I got an A!

Quick Reply

Latest