Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you make the newspaper ?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

you're famous now o.o
    well done on your results!

(Original post by ihatePE)
    My teacher kind of chose me out and made me. I wouldn't have walked to the reporter willingly : rofl: but as long as you know what you got and your family and friends know then it doesn't matter
    Haha, I wouldn't normally, but the reporter was asking everyone on the way out and I was really happy with my results so I didn't mind . It just would have been nice to have it to look back on!

Good luck with your A Levels (if you're doing them)!

(Original post by rosemondtan)
    Studying helps me escape the demands a social life entails
    Yes! (hopefully) you? That's a very nice subject combination though - both the humanities and sciences!
    I get what you mean, I love studying for history but I don't think I can handle the nerve on results day especially A levels. Initially I wasn't going to do maths but the other humanities don't interest me much and french isn't running :-(
    Wow medicine is like 5 extra more years of studying! You sound so dedicated to it all, how do you find maths ? Easy? How much work did you do? I'm really interested in how others find maths a level
    (Original post by Laurasaur)
    Attachment 575406A-level results day haha, I unknowingly sneaked into a second photo - stealing the limelight 😂
    XD you got a whole photo by yourself, my friend was telling me how I stole the lime light by having a solo photo too. U happy with your results ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ihatePE)
    XD you got a whole photo by yourself, my friend was telling me how I stole the lime light by having a solo photo too. U happy with your results ?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, the photographer peeled me away from everyone and asked me to sit on the stairs :/
    I got joint 3rd in the sixth form (my boyfriend got 1st with A*A*A) and I got AAA so yeah I'm very happy!
    Are you happy with yours? You must have done well if you got your own photo

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.