The Student Room Group

Maths dilemma plz help

So I was 1 mark away from a C in maths and I was wondering whether I could retake in November
And also does this mean that I have to study 3 years in sixth form as I am retaking
Plz help me guys ...
Original post by Starfortune
So I was 1 mark away from a C in maths and I was wondering whether I could retake in November
And also does this mean that I have to study 3 years in sixth form as I am retaking
Plz help me guys ...

There is an opportunity to retake in November, yes. You can do it alongside you're studying for your A-Levels so you don't necessarily have to stay for three years.
Plz help me guys ...

no most sixth forms will let you retake during your first year. give them a call to confirm.
Reply 3
Plz help me guys ...

I suggest you get your maths GCSE remarked since you were 1 mark away from a C
Original post by RomeoSantos
no most sixth forms will let you retake during your first year. give them a call to confirm.

I'm going to my new sixth form tmrw for enrolment do you think I shld tell them then if I can resist in November
I'm so scared tho
I'm going to my new sixth form tmrw for enrolment do you think I shld tell them then if I can resist in November
I'm so scared tho

I think you know the answer to that already. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest