Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

ELQ help?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi!I completed an Undergraduate degree in English in 2013 and then went on to complete a PGCE in 2014. I am now looking at a change in career and would like to return to University next year to do a Nursing/Midwifery undergraduate degree. Is there any chance at all that I would get any funding for this?

    Hi there.

    So long as these are NHS funded you will still receive full funding as NHS courses are exempt from previous study rules.

    The 2017/2018 NHS funding has not been decided yet, so it's worth keeping an eye out to make sure these are still funded by then.

Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 30, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.