The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB Enrollment

Studying English in September at QUB and just wondering when you do things like picking modules/extra courses etc?
I will be starting English in September too :biggrin: I think when modules are chosen varies depends on the course. The website says that some courses let us choose when we register but I don't know for sure.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by rachelthehuman
I will be starting English in September too :biggrin: I think when modules are chosen varies depends on the course. The website says that some courses let us choose when we register but I don't know for sure.

Ayyyy someone else doing English finally 👋🏼 Yeah that's what I gathered, I think there's a welcome pack due with all that stuff anyway
Whoop 👌 I haven't found anyone doing it yet so glad to know there is someone else 😄 ah okay, yeah aren't the welcome packs due to be arriving around about now??
Reply 4
Was starting to think I was the only one lol, yeah I got a letter this morning with all the details for online enrollment but it doesn't start until the 12th anyway
At least we know there is at least two of us, it won't be completely awful :tongue: I got mine this morning too :biggrin: do you have your accommodation sorted?
Reply 6
Sweet! Yeah I'm staying in Elms, you??
Yeah I am in elms, staying in standard ensuit but not sure which block :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by rachelthehuman
Yeah I am in elms, staying in standard ensuit but not sure which block :biggrin:

If you ring the accommodation number & ask what block they'll tell you 😌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending