The Student Room Group

Help help help please! :((((

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. Im in a bit of a dilemma. Basically, I had planned to do my LPC part time at BPP, and so I applied, accepted my offer and I also paid my deposit and first instalment. Some unforeseen circumstances have risen which caused me to want to withdraw my application. Now, on the terms and conditions it states i will be entitled to my deposit, which is £350. However, the man i spoke to said I may not be entitled to my first installment because of the terms, im a little apprehended by the terms and conditions, because it states "The following refund, deferral and transfer policy is applicable to all Programmes up to the date that is 4 weeks prior to Registration in each Academic Year of your Programme. " however enrollment has been defined as
"Enrolment" means when BPP records an applicant's formal communication of acceptance of an offer of admission and acceptance of the conditions attached to the offer;
While I did pay my first installment, I still havent registered in person. Can someone please advise/help. My first installment is £3400 and thats alot of money. Someone please help. :frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile
The uni really are the best people to advise. To me enrollment is when the uni confirms that you've met the conditions of the offer (by checking your paperwork) so it sounds like if you're less than 4 weeks away from the enrollment date you will lose your deposit. When is the enrollment date?
If the unforeseen circumstances are medical or personal then a doctors note may help you in your request for a refund.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending