The Student Room Group

Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business VS A-Levels

I recently received my AS grades for Business, Geography, History and Maths and got C,D,B,D. I am now currently debating as to where to go next, it's only my Geography AS level equates to 50% of my overall grade, and I'll have to resit next year, which is going to be a lot of work :frown: I've always found I do better in coursework than exams, as I always tend to PANIC in exams and perform much better in the classroom than in exams, for instance I was predicted ABBC :smile: So i was wondering would a BTEC limit me in any way ? I'm looking at progressing to Lancaster/Liverpool university. Thanks x
Stick with your A levels your AS levels are not that bad, you may make up for it next year.
Reply 2
Original post by the IT MAN
Stick with your A levels your AS levels are not that bad, you may make up for it next year.

Thanks, I am leaning more towards them, I just came here for a second opinion, everyone's advising me to go different routes and it feels like its not becoming my choice any more :frown:
Original post by 10mcroryem
Thanks, I am leaning more towards them, I just came here for a second opinion, everyone's advising me to go different routes and it feels like its not becoming my choice any more :frown:

At the end of the day you do what you want to do, what ever makes you happy.

Quick Reply

Latest